PLEASE READ BEFORE COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have ANY symptoms of:
Fever/Temperature (greater than 100)
Loss or reduction of smell and/or taste
Please call our office before coming to your appointment
Face Coverings are mandatory for those 12 years and older
- Please have a face covering in place, covering your mouth and nose, when you arrive at our office.
- Please keep your face covering in place until our surgical team asks you to remove it.
- Face coverings are optional for children 3-12 years old, 2 years or younger should not wear masks.
Please help us minimize the number of people in our reception area
- If your companion, and/or ride, can wait in their car during your appointment, please have them do so.
- Minors must have a parent with them at the appointment, and with them in the reception area.
- Please only bring those pertaining to the appointment into the reception area if possible.
- Please discuss any special needs with our staff prior to your visit.
Please bring your own pen to the appointment or you will be given a pen to keep.
Please complete the patient registration form on our website at least 2 days prior to your appointment
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our community healthy